Here are 5 Tips When Considering Filing for Bankruptcy
1) Know Your Debts, Expenses, & Income. Understand what bills you owe & list out all creditors & companies. Then, calculate your estimated income. You’ll have to know what you are dealing with before coming up with a start to the solution.
2) Inform ALL of your Debt Collectors & Creditors about your situation. It is important to communicate your financial situation to the debt collectors and creditors to get the best options for a plan.
3) Obtain a Free Credit Report. You can go to www.freecreditreport.com to get a free credit report. If we want to solve the problem, we should know what we are dealing with. A current credit report will show you the way.
4) Get a Certificate of Completion of Credit Counseling from a Government Certified Agency. Know what all of your options are. Bankruptcy is not easy; taking advantage of all resources available is a great way to start.
5) Consult an Attorney. The Bankruptcy Laws have become more complex; having a professional on your side makes sure you are well represented. Call our office to set up your free phone consultation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
We are here to help.
10116 36th Avenue Court Southwest # 206, Lakewood, WA 98498
201 St Helens Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402